Start Your Own Business is a unique program is an AB-Intio program that serves the needs of entrepreneurs who are keen to start their own business. The program is comprised of three modules: 1) Entrepreneurship 2) Starting a Business 3) Managing a Business. During the program the participants will be able to select the business of their choice, prepare a business plan, register their business, get finance and start managing it. The main objective of the program is to assist participants in starting and running an actual business.
- All applicants must be 18 years and above.
- The Passion & Commitment to start a business.
- Students, Working executives, Retired Government & Private Employess CEO's, Startups & Professionals.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Development of Entrepreneurial Skills
- Business Opportunity Identification
- Management Concepts
- Organisational Behaviour
Get Certified as an Entrepreneur & showcase it on your marketing materials, which identifies your enterprise.
At the end of the program participants will have sucessfully launched their business.
Access to funding through government schemes, seed & venture capital.
Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.Opportunity to participate in networking events & acces to directory of certified Entrepreneurs